- 2010 (Take-n-Play)
- 2014 (Collectible Railway)
- 2017 (Adventures)
- R9459 (Take-n-Play; 2010)
- BHR64 (Collectible Railway)
- CBL79 (Take-n-Play; 2015)
- FBC23 (Adventures)
is a purple tank engine who loves to tell jokes.
- Take-n-Play version (uni-polar magnets, made in China) (2010-2012)
- Take-n-Play version (minor updates, made in Thailand) (2012-2014)
- Collectible Railway version (hook and loop couplings) (2014-present - Europe/Asia)
- Take-n-Play version (bi-polar magnets, shorter cab) (2015-2016)
- Adventures version (hook and loop couplings, unpainted bufferbeam) (2017-present - US/UK)
- The prototype Take-n-Play Charlie has a black dome.
Take-n-Play prototype 2010 Charlie
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Charlie
Take-n-Play Charlie 2010-2012 box
Take-n-Play 2012-2014 Charlie box
Collectible Railway prototype Charlie
Collectible Railway Charlie box
Take-n-Play 2015-2016 Charlie
Take-n-Play Light Up Racer Charlie
Take-n-Play Charlie pieces from Train Maker Racing Pack
Adventures Charlie pieces from Train Maker Racing Pack
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.