- 2010 (Take-n-Play)
- 2014 (Collectible Railway)
- 2017 (Adventures)
- R9463 (Take-n-Play; 2010)
- BHR69 (Collectible Railway)
- CBN31 (Take-n-Play; 2015)
- DXR68 (Adventures)
Edward is a blue tender engine.
- Take-n-Play version (uni-polar magnets, made in China) (2010-2012)
- Take-n-Play version (CGI style face, updated body, made in Thailand) (2012-2014)
- Take-n-Play version (bi-polar magnets, shorter cab) (2014-2016)
- Adventures/Collectible Railway version (hook and loop couplings) (2015-present - Europe/Asia) (2017-present - US/UK)
- The prototype Collectible Railway Edward features a red bufferbeam and running board around the tender.
Take-n-Play prototype 2010-2012 Edward
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Edward
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Edward box
Take-n-Play 2012-2014 Edward box
Collectible Railway prototype Edward
Collectible Railway Edward box
Take-n-Play 2015-2016 Edward
Take-n-Play Talking Edward
Take-n-Play Edward and the Dairy Spills
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.