- 2010 (Take-n-Play)
- 2014 (Collectible Railway)
- 2017 (Adventures)
- R8856 (Take-n-Play; 2010)
- BHR71 (Collectible Railway)
- CBL90 (Take-n-Play; 2015)
- DXR67 (Adventures)
Emily is a large green emerald engine.
- Take-n-Play version (uni-polar magnets, made in China) (2010-2012)
- Take-n-Play version (CGI style face, updated body, made in Thailand) (2012-2014)
- Take-n-Play version (bi-polar magnets, shorter cab) (2014-2016)
- Adventures/Collectible Railway version (hook and loop couplings) (2014-present - Europe/Asia) (2017-present - US/UK)
- The prototype 2010 Emily uses the Take Along version. Therefore it features six wheels on her tender and a red running board.
- The prototype Collectible Railway Emily features unpainted buffers and an asymmetrical tender.
Take-n-Play prototype 2010 Emily
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Emily
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Emily box
Take-n-Play 2012-2014 Emily
Take-n-Play 2012-2014 Emily box
Collectible Railway prototype Emily
Collectible Railway Emily box
Take-n-Play 2015-2016 Emily
Take-n-Play Talking Emily
Take-n-Play Emily Stuck in the Brush
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.