Emily is a large green emerald engine.
- Take-n-Play version (uni-polar magnets, made in China) (2010-2012)
- Take-n-Play version (CGI style face, updated body, made in Thailand) (2012-2014)
- Collectible Railway (green running board on tender, hook and loop couplings) (2014-present - Europe/Asia)
- Take-n-Play version (bi-polar magnets, shorter cab) (2014-2016)
- Adventures version (hook and loop couplings) (2017-present - US/UK)
- The prototype 2010 Emily uses the Take Along version. Therefore it features six wheels on her tender and a red running board.
- The prototype Collectible Railway Emily features unpainted buffers and an asymmetrical tender.