- 2010 (Take-n-Play)
- 2016 (Collectible Railway)
- 2017 (Adventures)
- R9462 (Take-n-Play; 2010)
- CCK06 (Take-n-Play; 2014)
- DGB54 (Collectible Railway)
- DXT38 (Adventures)
is a lavender tank engine.
- Take-n-Play version (uni-polar magnets, made in China) (2010-2012)
- Take-n-Play version (updated body, made in Thailand) (2012-2014)
- Take-n-Play version (bi-polar magnets, shorter cab) (2015-2016)
- Collectible Railway version (hook and loop couplings, details across running board) (2016-present - Europe/Asia)
- Adventures version (hook and loop couplings, less details across running board) (2017-present - US/UK)
Take-n-Play 2010-2012 Rosie
Take-n-Play 2012-2014 Rosie box
Take-n-Play 2015-2016 Rosie
Collectible Railway Rosie box
Take-n-Play Light-Up Racer Rosie
Collectible Railway Glow Racer Rosie
Adventures Light-Up Racer Rosie
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.